For our office in Madrid AQ Acentor is seeking a
Senior Market Researcher - Real Estate (f/m/d)
For our fast-growing office in Madrid, we are looking for a Senior Market Researcher - Real Estate, who would conduct market research to oversee the development of the portfolio from a broader perspective.
- Develop an industry leading, data driven information system.
- Monitor, update, maintain, and report on the variables underlying the information system.
- Conduct detailed and critical research of real estate market data at global and local level (sales prices, rental levels, various cost positions, etc.).
- Perform analysis and market studies to support strategies and decisions.
- Prepare forward thinking commentaries that set the standard for the real estate industry.
- Apply real estate understanding and leading practices to monitor the projects.
- Seek methods to enhance projects efficiency and performance.
- Monitor the development portfolio’s main KPIs, being able to forecast the potential impact of the market trends, etc. on all ongoing and future developments.
- Business degree in real estate, economics or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in real estate, with a focus on financial analysis, investments/acquisitions, valuation, management consulting or finance.
- Excellent financial analysis and modeling skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft. Microsoft Access is a plus.
- Familiarity with real estate data analytics.
- Ability to work independently.
- Develop and maintain detailed working files including the creation of databases to track macroeconomic, markets, and real estate time series.
- Strong research and analytical skills including the ability to gather, interpret, and effectively communicate macroeconomic and property market data.
- Critical thinking skills that can convert data into meaningful relationships and information to drive quality decision making.
- Ability to organize and summarize complex macroeconomic and real estate market data and concepts in writing.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain control and order over same.
- Proficiency in the use of specific tools for analysis and market research.
- Team player, curious, and results oriented.
- Task and goal oriented and capable of functioning in an entrepreneurial and corporate setting.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner.
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents through our website.