Aquila Capital is seeking a
Analyst Asset Management | Real Estate (f/m/d)
to join our office in Hamburg
- Independent creation, testing and further development of integrated financial models in the modelling language FAST Standard at the asset and holding structure levels of the Group.
- Creation of profitability analyses, profitability calculations, sensitivity analyses and stress tests for real estate investments.
- Active involvement in the analysis of acquisition and due diligence documentation as well as support in the preparation of internal and external documents (decision documents, business cases, financial reports and prospectuses).
- Assistance in the coordination of asset-specific reporting and annual accounts topics.
- Degree in Business Administration, ideally with a focus on Corporate Finance, Economics or Industrial Engineering and Management
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in financial modelling and continuous readiness for further training in this area, especially in the modelling language FAST Standard.
- First years of professional experience in financial modelling, e.g. with an auditing company, corporate finance consulting, fund or investment management.
- Strong analytical skills and a very good understanding of numbers.
- Precise and reliable working methods coupled with a high degree of independence, implementation strength and flexibility.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. Knowledge of PowerPoint and VBA would be advantageous.
- Fluent in English and German. Other foreign languages (Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian) would be advantageous.
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents as well as your salary expectations and availability via our online tool.