For our office in Madrid AQ Acentor is seeking a
Sales Administration (f/m/d)
For our fast-growing office in Madrid, we are looking for a Sales Administrative.
- Database monitoring and updating prices in Prinex.
- Supervision and unification of reservation contracts, SPA´s, resolutions contracts and contracts of changes of dwellings connected with legal department.
- Supervision of the documentation provided by the clients necessary for the purchase process (PBC, reservation, sale, addendum, etc).
- Compilation of documentation proving compliance with requirements to access social housing (if the project requires it).
- Archive of documents both physically and digitally.
- Sending of communications to customers related to the customer service department.
- Coordination of public deeds with clients and financial department.
- Control of application of bank guarantees related with financial department.
- Required mastery of the Prinex tool.
- 1-3 years of demonstrable experience in similar position in a Real Estate developing company
- Advanced user level of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Organisation skills, attention to detail, proactivity
- Teamwork, customer orientation
- Numerical skills
- Ability to adapt to demanding environments
- English an asset
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents through our website.