For our office in Madrid AQ Acentor is seeking a
Recruiting Intern (f/m)
For our fast-growing office in Madrid, we are looking for a recruiting intern, who would learn about the company’s structure and get a full view of the recruiting cycle.
- Post vacancies in different websites: universities, LinkedIn, corporate website
- Screen CVs and manage applications
- Making the first call to candidates and schedule interviews
- Administering the full recruiting process life-cycle together with the HR manager
- Keeping data bases updated
- Final year university student, majoring in HR, Business Administration or the like
- Fluent Spanish and English, desirable German
- Team oriented and able to work in an international environment
- Hard worker with a flexible mind-set and an organized work structure
- Willing to take over more and more responsibility
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents through our website.