For our offices in Lisbon and Madrid we are seeking
Project Manager E&I (f/m/d)
The Project Manager will focus in the execution in term, budget, quality, and security of Renewable Energy in the areas of solar PV and onshore wind projects:
- Manage all resources, including external ones, assigned to the project in order to control and report its status.
- Designate project responsibilities and the necessary resources for its execution.
- Coordinate and monitor the activities of the project team and the result of it, both technical and economic, with a strong focus on safeguarding the quality and security required.
- Identify potential issues, implement and monitor improvement and/or corrective actions project management wise (schedule, scope, cost, quality, safety).
- Participate in the procurement process for: 1) Work contracts; 2) Studies and projects; 3) Owner's Engineering or other Technical Advisory roles.
- Serve as relationship lead and technical controller for external partners such as service providers, developers, suppliers, etc.
- Report the activities’ progress vs schedule, budget vs. actual analysis (together with a financial controller), contractual issues, and results of the project.
- Know and apply the policies and procedures of Aquila Capital.
- Higher Degree in Civil / Industrial / Energy Engineering or similar.
- PMI is a preferable complementary training.
- At least 4-5 years of experience, with a track record as Project Manager in renewable energy projects, ideally both, solar and wind.
- Fluent English.
- Geographic and travel availability within Iberia and sporadically to Hamburg.
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents through our website.