For our offices in Lisbon we are seeking a
Project Controller E&I (f/m/d)
The Project Controller will focus in the execution in term, budget, quality, and security of Renewable Energy in the areas of solar PV and onshore wind projects:
- Review financial, commercial and tax aspects, prepare cash-flow and exposure curve. Negotiate contractual terms with clients, consortia, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Prepare financial execution plans for projects covering all financial, commercial, and tax aspects such as revenue recognition methods, billing plan, payment securities, consortium administration, import duties, VAT.
- Supervise the project balance sheet, income statements, cash flow, exposure curve and monthly/quarterly forecast. Prepare project invoices and manage currency risk, tax issues, financial accounting and reporting. Ensure compliance with project financial requirements.
- Establish project governance process. Participate in opportunity/risk identification and ensure that mitigation actions are implemented. Coordinate and prepare project reviews and cost reports.
- Follow up on internal project audit reports and ensure implementation of all required actions. Insure corporate governance, integrity, assurance, internal control, group charter, country specific finance directives and instructions.
- Drive setup and closure of permanent establishment and branch offices where required for the project. Be responsible jointly with the Tax function for timely filing of financial/tax reports of the project.
- Higher degree in Finance / Business Administration or similar
- At least 4-5 years of experience, with a track record as Project / Financial Controller in Energy projects
- Experience in Renewable Energy projects of Solar and Wind
- Fluent English.
- Geographic and travel availability within Iberia and sporadically to Hamburg
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents through our website.