At the earliest possible date, our Hamburg location is looking for a
Product Structuring Manager (f/m/d)
- Structuring and implementation of funds and solutions for individual mandates for institutional investors, particularly in the field of real assets (e.g. wind, solar and hydroelectric power, real estate), taking into account the requirements of our international investor base and the currently applicable tax regulations and laws
- Structuring and implementation of purchasing strategies for all real estate products
- Process management in close cooperation with investment managers and other internal and external stakeholders
- Execution of market and competitor analysis with regard to the various real asset classes and potential investor groups
- Direct reporting to the Head of Product Structuring
- Graduate in economics, law or similar
- Well-founded knowledge of tax and/or investment law, qualification as a tax adviser is an advantage
- Several years of professional experience at a fund management company, bank, leading law firm or consultancy
- Open, flexible, resilient personality
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- The ability to work in a team, take initiative and an outstanding ability to learn
- Willingness to take responsibility for projects
- High quality standards and strong communication skills
- Fluent German and English
The Aquila Group is a young, dynamic company that combines focus, far-sightedness, ambitious growth goals and independent entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and an outstanding corporate climate. The ongoing training of our staff is increasingly important to our success. Aquila Capital continuously develops its young talent by means of its Lead management training programme. That results in synergies that, combined with our employees' talent, are the key to the long-term success of our company.
Do you feel that this job is right for you? Do you have the skills and qualifications we are looking for?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application, including your salary expectations and earliest start date, via our online tool.