For our office in Madrid AQ Acentor is seeking a Local IT Support Agent (f/m/d)
For our fast-growing office in Madrid, we are looking for a IT Support Agent, who would support the organization so that the business lines can perform their duties.
- Provide a high-quality service to the IT Requests (in an organized, consistent and timely manner).
- Report on the service levels on a weekly and monthly basis (using tools as the standard reporting from Jira Service Desk and reports in Microsoft Power BI)
- Installation & configuration of a company’s computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
- Logging the queries of customers and employees.
- Analysis of call logs in order to discover any underlying issues or trends.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Responding to call-outs in a timely fashion.
- Following instructions, either written or in diagram form, in order to set up a system or fix a fault.
- Document procedures and lessons learnt as future best practices.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position (1st and 2nd level IT Support).
- Administration of Windows-based workstations and Servers
- Administration of on-premise LDAP and Azure AD
- Administration of Microsoft 365 (Office 365, Azure), specifically Exchange, SharePoint and Teams + knowledge of Confluence and Jira
- Usage of TeamViewer for remote access and support
- Cisco VPN client configuration
- Good knowledge of current end devices in the client-server area, especially desktop PCs, notebooks, mobile devices and printers
- Experience handling IP telephones and dealing with network cabling
- Knowledge of IT & Communications infrastructure to supervise specialized interventions from third parties
- Knowledge of IOS support
- Holding IT certificates or having experience delivering basic trainings to users would be appreciated
- Spanish native speaker and fluent communication in English
- Customer approach, willingness to learn, adaptability and proactivity
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents through our website.