Our office in Amsterdam / Schiphol is seeking a
(Junior) Team Assistant Client Advisory | Real Assets
You will be joining the small Netherlands branche of a dynamic and international organisation.
Your task profile
- Support sales processes, help preparing presentations and follow up materials
- Help organising client events
- Maintenance of the CRM system
- Support the sales team with internal and external meetings, write meeting minutes for team meetings
- Office management tasks including ordering and managing office supplies and take responsibility for the office equipment
- Support the Amsterdam team with agenda management, travel bookings and expense reports
- Coordinate with various departments at the headquarters and local offices
Our requirement profile
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the field of financial services, professional experience in sales is a plus
- Very structured, organised, independent, careful and discrete way of working
- Proactive self-starter experienced with working in an international / financial services environment
- Enjoying a dynamic environment with a multitude of tasks
- Open and loyal personality, commitment and a hands-on mentality
- Service oriented and commercial mindset
- Well-versed handling of the MS Office Package (Word, Excel, Outlook), CRM (Salesforce)
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English and Dutch, German is a plus
- HBO working level is required
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents stating the name "Team Assistant Sales (part-time)“ and your salary expectations and availability. Please use our application form.