For our office in Madrid AQ Acentor is seeking a
IT-Project & Change Management Senior Analyst (f/m)
At Aquila Group we strive to optimise the internal processes to provide excellent results to our customers. You will be part of our IT Team, being your key responsibilities:
- Initiation and implementation of IT-based projects in compliance with time, quality and cost specifications
- Train the team to work with Atlassian Confluence and Jira
- Initiation and implementation of "proof of concepts" with new, innovative software solutions that simplify and automate everyday work steps (e.g. "robotic process automation") in Madrid
- Application of project management - standards and process models, e.g. PRINCE2, Scrum
- Documentation of meetings, processes & projects (basic knowledge of ITIL desirable)
- Coordination with various specialist departments as well as internal and external project communication
- Preparation, implementation and follow-up of training courses
- 5 years experience in working in IT Project Management ideally in management consulting, insurance or finance
- University degree in IT, Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Mathematics, an asset
- Relevant certifications are advantageous (PRINCE2, Scrum).
- High expertise in Confluence and Jira (desirable at least 2 years)
- Very high perceptive faculty, logical and analytical thinking skills
- Independent, structured and determined way of working
- Basic understanding and first practical experiences in SQL and database structures
- Above-average communication skills, team orientation and resilience
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish a must, German an asset
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents through our website.