For our headquarter in Hamburg we are looking for an
Investment Manager | Energy & Infrastructure | EMEA (f/m/d)
- Focus on deal execution and transaction management
- Lead quantitative and qualitative due diligence, as well as the negotiation of documentation, on prospective investments
- Take a role in the development of the investment strategy alongside with the senior members of the Energy & Infrastructure team
- Oversee and review valuation models, prepare investment memoranda for the Investment Committee
- Structuring investment solutions for institutional investors
- Conduct various task related to investment monitoring, product reporting, market research, internal requests and marketing efforts
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in the renewable energy market, preferably with a leading investment firm, industry strategic or bank (buy-side/ sell-side, project finance, investment banking and/or consulting)
- Successful and proven track record in direct alternative investments
- Existing network in the field of infrastructure
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to achieve results
- Excellent analytical skills
- Master in business, finance or investment related area
- Business English, additional European language (Spanish, Portuguese, Scandinavian) is a plus
The Aquila Group offers the opportunity to join a dynamic alternative investment management company with a proven track record in specialized real asset investments. Combined with a collaborative corporate culture with an entrepreneurial mindset, a fast-paced work environment with a team-oriented and flat organisation as well as a global presence and commitment to cultural diversity, these synergies are the key to the long-term success of our company.
Do you feel that this job is right for you? Do you have the skills and qualifications we are looking for?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application, including your salary expectations and earliest start date, via our online tool.