Hydropower Investment Management of Aquila Capital, Hamburg Office (HQ) is seeking an
Analyst Investment Management | Hydropower (f/m/d)
- Creation, review and development of integrated financial models for acquisition of assets as well as the holding structures of the group.
- Creation of profitability analyses, profitability calculations, sensitivity analyses and stress tests for investments in the field of renewable energies.
- Participation in the analysis of the due diligence and acquisition documentation as well as in the support of the preparation of internal and external documents (decision templates, business cases, financial reports and prospectuses).
- Participation in the coordination of asset-specific reporting and annual financial statements topics.
- Application of the FAST Standard for modeling.
- BSc or MSc with strong performance in analytical and quantitative subjects in business, finance, economics or engineering.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the field of financial modeling, acquired via various backgrounds - corporate finance, accounting, consultancy, or fund and investment management.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in financial modeling and continuing education in this area.
- Fluent in English and German. Strong command of any other foreign language (especially Norwegian and Portuguese) are an advantage.
- Precise and reliable working method coupled with high autonomy, implementation strength and flexibility.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. PowerPoint and VBA skills are an advantage.
The Aquila Group is a future-oriented company that combines focus, far-sightedness, ambition and independent entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and an outstanding corporate climate to create synergies. Combined with our employees' talents, these synergies are the key to the long-term success of our company.
Do you feel that this job is right for you? Do you have the skills and qualifications we are looking for?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application, including your salary expectations and earliest start date, via our online tool.