For our office in Madrid AQ Acentor is seeking a
Investment Analyst / Financial Modeler (f/m)
- Creation, review and development of integrated financial models at the levels of assets as well as the holding structures of the group.
- Creation of profitability analysis, profitability calculations, sensitivity analysis and stress tests for investments in the field of Real Estate.
- Participation in the analysis of the purchase and due diligence documentation as well as support in the preparation of internal and external documents (decision templates, business cases, financial reports and prospectuses).
- Participation in the coordination of asset-specific reporting and annual financial statements topics.
- Degree in Business Administration, ideally with a focus on Corporate Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Industrial Engineering.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in financial modeling and continuing education in this area.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the field of financial modeling, acquired e.g. at an accounting firm, corporate finance consultancy and fund or investment management, experience in Real Estate will be valuable.
- Strong analytical skills and a very good understanding of numbers.
- Precise and reliable working method coupled with high autonomy, implementation strength and flexibility.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. PowerPoint and VBA skills, an asset.
- Fluent English and Spanish, German, an asset.
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents through our website.