Aquila Capital is seeking high motivated candidates (f/m) with strong ambitions to join the
International Sales Trainee Programme | Alternative Investments (w/m/d)
What is your next step on the path to become an International Sales Manager?
- 12 months rotational programme,starting in July 2019
- close collaboration with our Senior Sales Managers and Investment Management Teams
- Development of technical and commercial sales competencies with focus on Alternative Assets
- Follow up the generated leads and opportunities with our sales teams
- Cooperation with our local and international sales and business development experts
- Temporary rotations to our locations in Hamburg & Frankfurt/Germany, Amsterdam/NL, Zurich/Switzerland and Luxembourg
- Development of the skills, expertise and exposure you need to understand Aquila Capital’s breadth and value chain
- Job entry program as a foundation of your professional career in a fast-pasted and highly international B2B-environment
- Broad experience and the ability to assume responsibility and realize your own ideas from the very beginning
- insights into the wide variety of Aquila Capital´s asset classes
- Becoming an advocate for customer excellency
- Development of your technical understanding, your competencies and interpersonal skills
- Participation in the Aquila Capital Sales Academy
The participation of the International Junior Sales Programme includes all trainings and workshops of the Aquila Capital Sales Academy, a customized series of development concept to strengthen your communication and sales pitching skills.
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Law or another business-driven discipline in Germany (BWL, VWL, Jura, Finance) or abroad (Business Economics, Finance) with above average results
- Work experience and/or internships, desirable from a financial or investment background of 12-18 months
- Outgoing and highly motivated sales personality with a distinct focus on customer needs and expectations
- International and inter-cultural experiences, entrepreneurial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong team approach
- Superior self-management skills in terms of prioritization, organization and individual mind-set
- Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and appearance
- Fully fluent in English and good knowledge of German. Other languages are a plus
You are passionate in what you do? You enjoy working in teams? You are seeking for a long-term investment in your career?
Do you feel that this job is right for you? Do you have the skills and qualifications we are looking for?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application, including your salary expectations and earliest start date, via our online tool.