For our headquarter in Hamburg we are looking for an
International Product Analyst Energy & Infrastructure (f/m/d)
- Assist with internal project management for 2 main investment products
- Produce white papers and articles on related renewable energy transactions
- Support reporting of the products’ ESG results
- Conduct market/Media research focusing on trends and movements in markets
- Assist with the preparation of decision making documentation, including budget approvals
- Report on the facts and figures of the invested assets, tracking the performance and profit margin of the products
- Analyse the economics of a renewable energy transaction and perform commercial due diligence
- +2 years of relevant experience in the renewable energy market, preferably with a leading investment/asset firm, industry strategic or bank (buy-side/ sell-side, project finance, investment banking and/or consulting)
- Excellent writing skills with strong understanding of fund and Real Asset business
- Entrepreneurial spirit paired with analytical and dynamic mind-set
- University degree in business, finance or investment related area
- English native or fluent, additional European language profile is a plus (German, Spanish, Portuguese, Scandinavian)
The Aquila Group offers the opportunity to join a dynamic alternative investment management company with a proven track record in specialized real asset investments. Combined with a collaborative corporate culture with an entrepreneurial mindset, a fast-paced work environment with a team-oriented and flat organisation as well as a global presence and commitment to cultural diversity, these synergies are the key to the long-term success of our company.
Do you feel that this job is right for you? Do you have the skills and qualifications we are looking for?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application, including your salary expectations and earliest start date, via our online tool.