For our office in Madrid AQ Acentor is seeking a
HR Business Partner (f/m)
For our new and fast growing office in Madrid, we are looking for a strong strategic HR Business Partner to support the organisational development of this new unit within our organisation.
This role not only offers to set up HR-Services on local level from the very beginning, but also includes cross-organisational project work and the opportunity to implement improvements continuously.
- Establish and execute the full cycle of Business Partnering within the business unit in close cooperation with its management and the HR Business Partner team in the headquarters
- Handling all operational day-to-day HR tasks and responsibilities for the local team
- Support innovative employer branding strategies to shape our brand in the Spanish market and strengthen the growth of the unit
- Support all recruiting processes and new approaches in talent acquisition to meet the demand for business experts
- Controlling the implementation of HR business plans and forwarding HR key figures and reports to the HR team in the headquarters
- Oversee and consulting on national labor regulations in cooperation with external attorneys
- Relevant university degree with focus on HR Management, Business Administration, Economics or Psychology
- Substantial HR-relevant job experience preferably within the financial industry or real estate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in a cross-border team structure
- Experience with the local labor law as well as with recruiting and talent sources in the local market
- Strategic mindset with a hands-on approach and high intercultural competence
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
You consider yourself as proactive and team-oriented? You are fluent in Spanish, English and German?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents stating your salary expectations and availability. Please use our application form.