- Regular monitoring and follow up of construction company performance
- Ensure performance according to construction agreements
- Identify, negotiate and draft framework agreements with selected suppliers
- Support to design and develop general tendering and awarding process for construction
- Technical Architect (Arquitecto técnico), Edification Engineer, Architect or Civil/Industrial Engineer
- Wide experience as construction site manager -Jefe de Obra- (at least 15 years) working for a well-known construction company
- Experience managing residential building constructions in budgets above 10m EUR
- Experience managing procurement processes and negotiations with sub-contractors
- Experience drafting and managing works planning schedules
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents stating the name "Construction Coordinator (f/m)" and your salary expectations and availability. Please use our application form.