For our office in Madrid AQ Acentor is seeking a
Business Intelligence- Data Analyst (f/m/d)
For our fast-growing office in Madrid, we are looking for a Business Intelligence-Data Analyst.
- Daily reporting and weekly, monthly and annual cumulative reporting of commercial activity, leads, visits, reservations contracts, SPA´s and public deeds and conversion ratios.
- Analysis of purchase decision times, formalization of purchase and sale contracts and public deeds.
- Analysis of internal and external supply and demand €/m2 and absolute value.
- Weekly and monthly analysis of positive and negative deviations.
- Analysis of data from market research studies and unification in report.
- Pricing evolution of reserved dwellings.
- Preparation of profiles of potential buyers based on data fed into PRINEX related with promotions marketing manager in order to apply focuses campaigns.
- 1-3 years of demonstrable experience in similar position.
- Knowledge of the prinex tool and salesforce.
- Advanced user level of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of statistical/economometric data analysis programs will be positively valued.
- Ability to manage, implement and optimize databases.
- Numerical skills
- Analytical and very methodical profile.
- Ability to adapt to demanding environments
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents through our website.