For our office in Hamburg Aquila Capital is seeking an
Analyst Asset Management | Hydropower
- Creation, review and development of integrated financial models in the modeling language FAST Standard at the levels of assets as well as the holding structures of the group
- Run-time management of a portfolio of alternative investments (maintenance and improvement of asset management tools)
- Participation in the analysis of the due diligence and acquisition documentation as well as in the support of the preparation of internal and external documents (decision templates, business cases, financial reports and prospectuses)
- Participation in the coordination of asset-specific reporting and annual financial statements topics
- Further development of the reporting system for the locations Hamburg, Norway and Portugal
- Creation of profitability analyses, profitability calculations, sensitivity analyses and stress tests for investments in the field of renewable energies
- Completed degree in business administration, ideally with a focus on corporate finance, economics or engineering
- Solid knowledge of best practices in financial modeling and continuing education in this area, desirably in the FAST Standard modeling language
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the field of financial modeling, acquired e.g. at an accounting firm, corporate finance consultancy or fund or investment management company
- Strong analytical skills and a very good understanding of numbers
- Precise and reliable working method coupled with high autonomy, implementation strength and flexibility
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. PowerPoint and VBA skills are an advantage
- Fluent in English. Sound grasp of written and spoken German and Portuguese. Strong command of any other foreign language
(Spanish) is an advantage.
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents stating your salary expectations and availability only via our online tool.