For our headquarters in Hamburg we are looking for a
Senior Legal Counsel - Product (m/w/d)
Exciting opportunity for a lawyer to be part of a growing business, reporting directly to the Head of Product Structuring.
- Providing comprehensive legal support for the setting up of new funds and other innovative investment solutions for customers of the Aquila Group, with a focus on investments in the area of real assets (e.g. wind, solar, hydropower and real estate) for global institutional investors
- Independent management of all legal questions and issues regarding the Aquila Group products, with a focus on investment law and supervisory law, including investor supervisory law (e.g.Solvency II, AnIV)
- Providing legal support during the subscription of Cornerstone and other international institutional investors
- Independent reviewing and negotiation of complex national and international contracts/documentation in the area of fund supervisory and investment law e.g. fund documentation, company agreements, fund management contracts, as well as other services and sales agreements
- Advising the employees and managers of all departments in all legal issues pertaining to the Aquila Group products
- Acting as interface between departments and external consultants as well as guiding external consultants.
- Law degree with above-average examination results
- At least five years of relevant experience at a (major) law firm with an economic focus, or as a fund manager or at another kind of financial company.
- Expert knowledge regarding the setting up of fund products, in particular Luxembourg AIFs.
- Excellent German and English skills (additional languages are a plus)
- Highly motivated personality with strong communication skills and capable of working under pressure
- Profound knowledge of economic interdependencies and complex issues
- Well-organised, results-oriented and independent working style
- Confident and courteous manner with our internal and external partners
The Aquila Group is a future-oriented company that combines focus, far-sightedness, ambition and independent entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and an outstanding corporate climate to create synergies. Combined with our employees' talents, these synergies are the key to the long-term success of our company.
Do you feel that this job is right for you? Do you have the skills and qualifications we are looking for?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application, including your salary expectations and earliest start date, via our online tool.