For our office in Madrid AQ Acentor is seeking a
Senior Legal Counsel (f/m)
For our fast-growing office in Madrid, we are looking for a senior legal counsel, who would join the Spanish legal team and report to the Head of Legal of the Aquila Group
- Advice on all legal matters in the day-to-day management of a real estate developer in Spain, in particular in the field of commercialization of residential developments and construction
- Independently drafting and review of various contracts,participation in contract negotiations
- Prevention of legal disputes, advice of the business team and senior management in all legal aspects
- Corporate housekeeping with regard to project companies (e.g. drafting of minutes, PoAs, acquisition of SPVs, change of directors)
- Steering of external legal counsels as well as acting as interface between external legal counsels and the business team
- Qualified lawyer in Spain with excellent academic credits
- At least 6 years post-qualified experience in the real estate sector, with in depth knowledge in particular in the field of commercialization of residential developments and construction
- knowledge in the fields of corporate law as well as intellectual property law of advantage
- Highly motivated personality with strong negotiation and communication skills
- Profound understanding of the commercial aspects of the real estate sector as well as complex structures
- Well organized, structured, independent and solution orientated way of working; capability to handle high workload in an efficient way
- Hands-on mentality
- Excellent English skills, further languages (e.g.Portuguese) of advantage
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents through our website.