Aquila Capital is seeking a
Sales Executive | Real Estate (m/w)
to join our Frankfurt am Main office.
- Sales of current and future Aquila Capital Real Estate products and individual solutions both in the German-speaking institutional market (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and ideally also in other European countries
- Medium-term development of customer relationships in non-European regions
- Collaboration in the design of new Real Estate products
- Development of individual investment solutions together with customers
- Engage with real estate investment teams to provide solutions and identify cross-selling opportunities
- Ensure participation in large profitable RFPs and source non-competitive opportunities
- Organising customer meetings on the phone and in person
- Participation in selected conferences, both through panels and for networking purposes
- Ongoing prospecting for new target customers and customer approach ideas
- Effective use of the existing CRM system; logging of activities and updating of existing data
- You are highly motivated and enjoy forging new customer contacts and developing existing customer relationships
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the real estate for institutional investors asset class
- You have a strongly customer-centric and persuasive personality, are results-oriented, have the ability to make decisions, possess sound organisational skills and are focused on quality
- An existing clientele in the institutional real estate investment sector of the German-speaking international market
- Willingness to travel and flexibility
- You are motivated, committed, ambitious and results-oriented
- Very good knowledge of both written and spoken German and English
- You are capable of confidently and authoritatively engaging with your customers with eloquence, enthusiasm and a passion for business development
- You are a communicative team player and are able to win over your business partners with a customer-centric and service-focused mindset
- You can communicate excellently both verbally and in writing in German and English
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long- term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents as well as your salary expectations and availability via our online tool.