For our office in Madrid AQ Acentor is seeking a
Real Estate Development Intern (f/m/d), paid, part time or full time
For our fast-growing office in Madrid, we are looking for a Development Intern, who would integrate in the team and learn from highly qualified professionals in a fast moving environment.
- Compare tender offers
- Technical design supervision
- Collaborate in the financial management of the projects
- Support in different stages of several development projects
- Budgetary control
- Student in his/her final years of bachelor/masters in Architecture, Civil or Industrial Engineer
- Proficient English
- Technological tools: Autocad, Office
- Team spirit
- Integrates easily in multidisciplinary teams
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents through our website.