For our office in Madrid we are seeking
Project Manager Energy & Infrastructure (f/m/d)
The Project Manager will focus on the development in term, budget, quality and security of Renewable Energy in the areas of solar and onshore wind projects:
- Manage all resources, including external ones, assigned to the project in order to control and report its status.
- Designate project responsibilities and the necessary resources for its execution
- Coordinate and monitor the activities of the project team and the result of it, both technical and economic, with a strong focus on safeguarding the quality and security required
- Identify potential issues, implement and monitor improvement and/or corrective actions project management wise (schedule, scope, cost, quality, safety), especially during the development stage of the projects
- Participate in the procurement process for: 1) Work contracts; 2) Studies and projects; 3) Owner's Engineering or other Technical Advisory roles
- Serve as relationship lead and technical controller for external partners such as service providers, developers, suppliers, etc.
- Report the activities’ progress vs schedule, budget vs. actual analysis (together with a financial controller), contractual issues, and results of the project
- Know and apply the policies and procedures of Aquila Capital
- Higher Degree in Civil / Industrial / Energy Engineering or similar
- PMI is a preferable complementary training
- At least 4-5 years of experience, with a track record as Project Manager in the development of renewable energy projects, ideally both, solar and wind
- Fluent in English
- Geographic and travel availability within Iberia and sporadically to Hamburg
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including your salary expectations and earliest start date, via our application system on www.aquila-capital.com/karriere