AQ Acentor is the real estate developer of Aquila Group, an independent German asset and investment manager, present in the Spanish market since 2014.
AQ Accentor is currently producing more than 3,000 new homes, of which around 500 will be delivered in 2018. It is developing residential projects in metropolitan areas, mainly in Madrid, Barcelona, Malaga and Valencia.
Aquila Group, founded in 2001 and owner-managed, focuses on alternative and sustainable long-term investment solutions in the areas of infrastructure, renewable energy, real estate, forestry and agriculture, as well as investments in financial markets.
Currently over 200 professionals located in ten offices globally implement efficient investment strategies via fund structures and individual mandates.
For our office in Madrid AQ Acentor is seeking a
Financial Controller (f/m)
- Reviewing the accuracy of the accounting books and financial statements and being responsible for accurate and timely submissions of monthly-basis financial reports and treasury control reports.
- Responsible of Group Holding Companies’ Annual Accounts.
- Participation in the annual budgeting process and forecast updates preparation.
- Coordination of external providers (e.g. accountants, lawyers, banks).
- Creation and development of internal financial controls, evaluating their robustness, reasonableness and implementation.
- Degree in Business Administration, ideally with a focus on Corporate Finance or Economics.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in the field of auditing, acquired e.g. at an accounting firm (Big Four), corporate finance consultancy and/or investment fund. Experience in Real Estate will be valuable and knowledge of taxation is a plus.
- ▪Strong analytical skills and a very good understanding of numbers.
- Precise and reliable working method coupled with high autonomy, implementation strength and flexibility.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. PowerPoint and Prinex is desirable.
- Fluent English and Spanish. German, an asset.
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents as well as your salary expectations and availability via our online tool.