For our office in Madrid AQ Acentor is seeking a
Administrative Accounting Assistant (f/m/d)
For our office in Madrid AQ Acentor is seeking an Administrative Accounting Assistant to support the Financial Department.
- Review the situation of the suppliers, making their payments and being in charge of the management of the bank remittances. Management of A/P down payments.
- Issue of clients’ invoices, following up their booking and collection.
- Revision of different taxes, in coordination with external accountant.
- Management and payment of the employees’ personnel expenses.
- Maintenance of the master data in the IT accounting system.
- Organisation of department documentation: physical and digital files.
- Coordination with external providers (bank, lawyers, accountant, etc)
- Academic education in accounting and administrative fields.
- More than 5 years of professional experience in the field of administrative accounting assistant.
- Responsible and organised person.
- Precise and reliable working method coupled with high autonomy, implementation strength and flexibility.
- Teamwork skills.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office. PowerPoint and Prinex is desirable.
- Languages: English and Spanish. German, an asset.
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents through our website.