Risk Analyst (f/m/d)
03.11.2021 | Vacancies
For our headquarter in Hamburg we are looking for a
Risk Analyst (f/m/d)
Aquila is expanding rapidly in in new markets across the globe. With the growth in the business there is a corresponding growth in reporting and analytical tasks, this role will assist the Middle Office Manager and the broader team. To do so successfully, data management and data manipulation is a core skill desired of the right candidate.
- Perform daily reporting tasks covering risk, Middle Office and management accounting data
- Building and managing data bases for prices, positions, P&L, e.g. Python
- Administer market and trade related data whilst maintaining systems and data
- Create operational improvements through automation of processes
- Support the team with ongoing research on trading metrics, as well contribute to enhancing our execution setup
- Help coordinate payments and financial operations and administer the invoicing process for PPA’s
- Work with Finance to ensure all accounts are reconciled
- Manage settlements with brokers and clearers
- Perform position reporting for FX, IR, Power and Emissions portfolios
Your qualifications and experience
- University degree in disciplines like Finance, Math, IT or similar
- First full-time work experience in an operational, financial or IT role after studies were completed
- An ability to automate and create efficiencies in processes
- Experience with software packages such as MS Office and Python are mandatory, Power BI and ETRM’s of asset
- Stress resistant personality, ability to prioritise and work in high a dynamic environment
- Fluent English skills are a prerequisite, other European language skills are an asset
Aquila Capital is an investment and industrial development company focused on generating and managing essential assets on behalf of its clients. By investing in clean energy and sustainable infrastructure, Aquila Capital contributes to the global energy transition and strengthens the world’s infrastructure backbone. The company initiates, develops, and manages these essential assets along the entire value chain and lifetime. Currently, Aquila Capital manages around EUR 13 billion on behalf of institutional investors worldwide. The company has around 600 employees from 48 nations, operating in 15 offices in 13 countries worldwide.
Aquila Capital is a future-oriented company that combines focus, far-sightedness, ambition and independent entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and an outstanding corporate climate to create synergies. Combined with our employees' talents, these synergies are the key to the long-term success of our company.
This vacancy is perfect to you?
Send us your application online: