Project Manager Asset Operations Italy
08.11.2021 | Vacancies
For our office in Milan we are looking for two
Project Manager Asset Operations (f/m/d)
The Operations team provides end to end project’s oversight to ensure internal alignment between the functions within the Project Teams and with other internal stakeholders (Risk, Asset Management, Investment Management, Finance, etc.) along development and construction phase of the projects until and including handover to Asset Management. As one of our Operations Managers for our Italy based projects, your responsibilities will include a variety of tasks – from a technical as well as commercial perspective.
- Support management from the investment (acquisition) until the hand over (enter operational phase), ensuring the alignment and cooperation of all the involved areas (Investment, Development, Construction and AM)
- Contract management along Project’s lifetime including contractual deadlines monitoring
- Monitor the controlling function performed by Finance, update the actuals & forecasts economics of the projects, also using a dedicated financial project management tool
- Monitor the business plans and the forecasts, analyzing the potential deviations and their root causes and providing action plans to mitigate them
- Maintain an organized database of all collected information to ensure efficient and effective data retrieval and reporting
- Support the legal and investment management on corporates agreement and negotiations as well as due diligences, audits and investor reports
- Define and manage projects treasury on weekly and monthly basis and Manage the capital calls with Corporate Headquarters or banks
- Coordinate quarterly model updates ensuring the most updated project-info is provided to the Business Model owners
- Completed University degree (e.g. engineering, finance)
- Strong expertise of renewable energy projects is mandatory, commercially, or technically
- At least 4-6 years of experience, in Business Operations-Financial Services-Business Development within the Renewable Energy industry (ideally in a Multinational Company).
- Solid work experience in project management, asset management, operations management, in Italy
- Hybrid interest in technical and commercial aspects of a renewable energy transaction (wind, PV solar or energy storage)
- Fluent language skills in English and Italian are mandatory, additional language skills are of advantage
- Ability to work independently is of big importance as a teamwork identification
- Enjoying a fast-paced environment with a multitude of tasks
- MS Office, especially Excel expertise is to be expected
- High focus on setting priorities, keeping up with deadlines, communication, and organisational abilities
Aquila Capital is an investment and industrial development company focused on generating and managing essential assets on behalf of its clients. By investing in clean energy and sustainable infrastructure, Aquila Capital contributes to the global energy transition and strengthens the world’s infrastructure backbone. The company initiates, develops, and manages these essential assets along the entire value chain and lifetime. Currently, Aquila Capital manages around EUR 13 billion on behalf of institutional investors worldwide. The company has around 600 employees from 48 nations, operating in 15 offices in 13 countries worldwide.
This vacancy is perfect to you?
Send us your application online: