Junior Financial Controller- Corporate
09.06.2021 | Vacancies
For our office in Madrid we are looking for a Junior Financial Controller- Corporate | (m/w/d)
- Reviewing the accuracy of the accounting books and financial statements and being responsible for accurate and timely submissions of monthly-basis financial reports and treasury control reports.
- Responsible of Group Holding Companies’ Annual Accounts.
- Participation in the annual budgeting process and forecast updates preparation.
- Coordination of external providers (e.g. accountants, lawyers, banks).
- Creation and development of internal financial controls, evaluating their robustness, reasonableness and implementation.
- Support to the audit of audited companies in the Group.
- Degree in Business Administration, ideally with a focus on Corporate Finance or Economics.
- 3-4 years of professional experience in the field of auditing, acquired e.g. at an accounting firm (Big Four), corporate finance consultancy and/or investment fund. Experience in Real Estate will be valuable and knowledge of taxation is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and a very good understanding of numbers.
- Precise and reliable working method coupled with high autonomy, implementation strength and flexibility.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. PowerPoint and Prinex is desirable.
- Fluent English and Spanish. German, an asset.
The Aquila Group is a future-oriented company that combines focus, far-sightedness, ambition and independent entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and an outstanding corporate climate to create synergies. Combined with our employees' talents, these synergies are the key to the long-term success of our company.
This vacancy is perfect to you?
Send us your application online: