Fund Manager (f/m/d)
09.06.2021 | Vacancies
For our office in Luxembourg we are looking for a
(Junior) Fund Manager Real Assets (f/m/d)
- Follow-up of the day-to-day management of real asset funds
- Liaise with the Investment Advisors, Investment Management teams in the different countries and the local Asset Managers for all real asset transactions linked to the real asset vehicles under management
- Act as a Manager of real asset vehicles under management
- Preparation and monitoring of investment limitations, distribution calculations, NAV calculations, plausibility of valuation results etc.
- Attendance of risk management activities: risk identification, risk strategy, analyses etc.
- Optimising contract management and coordinate new contracts in close coordination with our legal department
- Monitoring of internal reportings to committees and external reportings, e.g. quarterly and annual reports
- Implementation of asset strategies, capital-, revenue- and cashflow-planning and -management, KPIs etc.
- Acting as counterpart for relevant departments in the deal structuring process
- Graduate in business, economics, or similar
- Solid knowledge of tax and/or corporate law, AIFMD law and the Luxembourg regulatory environment
- 2-5 years of professional experience, preferably in a comparable role
- Experience at an AIFM, Big4 (audit or advisory services) or service providers with alternative investment companies
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Ability to work in a team, take initiative and responsibility
- Dynamic and able to adapt to a growing and changing environment
- High quality standards and strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, German an advantage
The Aquila Group is a future-oriented company that combines focus, far-sightedness, ambition and independent entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and an outstanding corporate climate to create synergies. Combined with our employees' talents, these synergies are the key to the long-term success of our company.
Talent Acquisition Manager
This vacancy is perfect to you?
Send us your application online: