For our fast-growing office in Madrid, we are looking for a Junior Project Manager IT, who would support the area of Technology and Processing, increasing the project management capabilities of the Digital Business Solutions team and supporting the digital needs of business.
- To optimize the current landscape of Excel-based tools used by the different departments
- To document new processes and best practices
- To gather requirements from the business and further elaborate them with the rest of the team
- To implement digital solutions based mainly on Microsoft Power BI and selected Microsoft Azure services
- Fluent communication in Spanish and English
- Advanced user level of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of data analytics and visualization tools (Microsoft Power BI knowledge is highly valued)
- Numerical skills
- Analytical and very methodical profile
- Teamwork and proactivity
- Ability to adapt to demanding environments
- Knowledge of Confluence, Jira and Microsoft Teams would be highly appreciated, yet not mandatory as training on Aquila’s setup and usage of these tools will be provided
- Interest and willingness to learn how to develop Microsoft Azure cloud services in order to support the business needs
As a forward-looking company, the Aquila Group combines focus, foresight, ambition and entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and a very high degree of collegiality. This creates synergies that, combined with the talents of our employees, are crucial for the long-term success of our company.
The job advertisement appeals to you and you have the required qualifications?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents through our website.