Our office in Lisbon is seeking an
Office Management Assistant (f/m/d) - Lisbon
- First point of contact for our national and international employees, customers, business partners and service providers;
- Support the Portugal team with agenda management, travel bookings and expense reports;
- Management of incoming calls and preparation of internal and external correspondence in Portuguese and English as well as handling of incoming and outgoing mail and courier services;
- Organization and coordination of meetings and conference calls;
- Coordination and preparation of meeting rooms as well as organisation of appropriate caterings;
- Preparation of visitor programs;
- Order and management of office supplies and office equipment;
- Coordinate with various departments at the headquarters and local offices.
- Professional experience as Office Management Assistant ideally in an international services environment;
- Very structured, organized, independent, careful and discrete way of working;
- Enjoying a dynamic environment with a multitude of tasks;
- Open and loyal personality, commitment and a hands-on mentality;
- Service oriented and commercial mindset;
- Well-versed handling of the MS Office Package (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and handling IT demands;
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Further education e.g., language training
- Company events for cross-team exchange: Early Bird, Summer party, Christmas party
- Cross-training in Hamburg location
The Aquila Group is a future-oriented company that combines focus, far-sightedness, ambition and independent entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and an outstanding corporate climate to create synergies. Combined with our employees' talents, these synergies are the key to the long-term success of our company.