Aquila Capital is seeking high motivated candidates (f/m) with strong ambitions to join the
Alternative Investments - International Junior Sales Programme 2018
What is your next step on the path to become an International Sales Manager?
- 12 months rotational programme, starting in August 2018
- Close collaboration with our Senior Sales Managers and Investment Management Teams
- Development of technical and commercial sales competencies with focus on Alternative Assets
- Follow up the generated leads and opportunities with our sales teams
- Cooperation with our local and international sales and business development experts
- Temporary rotations to our locations in Hamburg & Frankfurt, Amsterdam/NL, London/UK, Zurich/CH and Luxembourg
- Development of the skills, expertise and exposure you need to understand Aquila Capital’s breadth and value chain
Your Job Profile
- Job entry programme as a foundation of your professional career in a fast-pasted and highly international B2B-environment
- Broad experience and the ability to assume responsibility and realize your own ideas from the very beginning
- Insights into the wide variety of Aquila Capital´s asset classes
- Becoming an advocate for customer excellency
- Development of your technical understanding, your competencies and interpersonal skills
- Participation in the Aquila Capital Sales Academy
The participation of the International Junior Sales Programme includes all trainings and workshops of the Aquila Capital Sales Academy, a customized series of development concept to strengthen your communication and sales pitching skills.
Our Job Requirements
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Law or another business-driven discipline in Germany (BWL, VWL, Jura, Finance) or abroad (Business Economics, Finance) with above average results
- Work experience and/or internships, desirable from a financial or investment background of 12-18 months
- Outgoing and highly motivated sales personality with a distinct focus on customer needs and expectations
- International and inter-cultural experiences, entrepreneurial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong team approach
- Superior self-management skills in terms of prioritization, organization and individual mind-set
- Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and appearance
- Fully fluent in English and good knowledge of German. Other languages are a plus
You are passionate in what you do? You enjoy working in teams? You are seeking for a long-term investment in your career? Then we look forward to receive your application. Upload your CV and further relevant documents.
Please note the application deadline for this role: 29th April 2018.
As a future-oriented company, the Aquila Group combines focus, strategic direction and entrepreneurial initiative with team spirit and exceptional collegiality. Synergies are generated which, when paired with the talents of our employees, are responsible for the long-term success of our company.
About Aquila Capital
Established in 2001, Aquila Capital is committed to provide institutional investors worldwide with alternative investment solutions in real assets, financial and private markets. Applying a multi-disciplinary investment approach, Aquila Capital’s range of alternative investments is managed by dedicated specialists in their respective asset classes and underpinned by an infrastructure that combines strong operations, stringent corporate governance and a successful track record.
Aquila Capital’s substantial expertise, built across the entire value chain, enables it to identify and manage attractive investments for investors. As part of the owner-managed Aquila Group, Aquila Capital applies a solution-oriented approach to investment management, from the development and implementation of a strategy, to the management of and exit from an asset.
A solid operational infrastructure, high degree of transparency, rigorous asset controls, stringent risk and portfolio management as well as efficient cost structures enable the Group to achieve significant economies of scale and strong corporate governance.
The results are real asset, financial asset and private market investment solutions, tailor-made to meet the diverse needs of investors globally.
Aquila Capital has been dedicated to develop alternative investment solutions since its establishment. Over 200 professionals across eight offices globally are working across the whole value chain of alternative investments to generate stable, positive returns for investors.
Apply via E-Mail