In order to continue to implement our business strategy consistently, we are looking for an Asset Manager | Real Estate (m/f) working full-time in our office in Madrid as soon as possible.
Your Job Profile
- Ongoing asset and investment management of existing real estate investments in Spain
- Liquidity and contract management of the managed real estate companies
- Interest management for investment companies
- Preparation of annual reports on the individual real estate interests
- Control of external service providers
- Monitoring of annual audits
- Contact person for internal and external reporting requirements
- Budget planning, interface management, project development
Our Job Requirements
- Successfully completed studies or commercial training in economics, ideally with focus on real estate
- Several years of practical experience in asset / investment management, real estate or other relevant fields
- First experience in project development, preferably in residential construction
- Knowledge in the field of liquidity and budget planning, accounting (annual accounts, balance sheets)
- Strong financial and analytical as well as good negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills, stress resistance and a team player with hands-on mentality
- Fluency language skills in Spanish and English, ideally German
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office especially Excel
As a future-oriented company, the Aquila Group combines focus, strategic direction and entrepreneurial initiative with team spirit and exceptional collegiality. Synergies are generated which, when paired with the talents of our employees, are responsible for the long-term success of our company.
About Aquila Capital
Established in 2001, Aquila Capital is committed to provide institutional investors worldwide with alternative investment solutions in real assets, financial and private markets. Applying a multi-disciplinary investment approach, Aquila Capital’s range of alternative investments is managed by dedicated specialists in their respective asset classes and underpinned by an infrastructure that combines strong operations, stringent corporate governance and a successful track record.
Aquila Capital’s substantial expertise, built across the entire value chain, enables it to identify and manage attractive investments for investors. As part of the owner-managed Aquila Group, Aquila Capital applies a solution-oriented approach to investment management, from the development and implementation of a strategy, to the management of and exit from an asset.
A solid operational infrastructure, high degree of transparency, rigorous asset controls, stringent risk and portfolio management as well as efficient cost structures enable the Group to achieve significant economies of scale and strong corporate governance.
The results are real asset, financial asset and private market investment solutions, tailor-made to meet the diverse needs of investors globally.
Aquila Capital has been dedicated to develop alternative investment solutions since its establishment. Over 200 professionals across eight offices globally are working across the whole value chain of alternative investments to generate stable, positive returns for investors.
Apply via E-Mail